Located on the stunning turquoise banks of Geographe Bay, Dunsborough would have to have one of the most tranquil and magnificent locations in the world.
Sparkling calm clear water and white sandy Dunsborough beaches are linked to town by lush green grass and shady paths. There is a bustling café atmosphere and plenty of gorgeous boutique shops. At night there’s a great vibe with brew houses, wine bars and pubs with a live music scene, restaurants and cafes.
Beachfront cycle ways and walking paths turn into a hiking trail through the regional park along the bay. With ideal beaches for swimming it is also a great location for diving, snorkelling, kayaking and other water sports. There are even two golf courses!
Out on the most north-western point is the top end of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, which is one of the many Dunsborough attractions. This precinct is home to Dunsborough’s working lighthouse, Cape Naturaliste and the starting point of the Cape to Cape Track.
Built on the foundation of surfing and family holidays, this resort town has grown into a holiday spot rich in luxury and fun, ideal for family, friends, couples and backpackers.
Our Top 5 Things to Do in Dunsborough
1. Admiring view from the top of the lighthouse after walking the trails up around Cape Naturaliste.
2. Browsing through the surfy-beachy style boutique shops.
3. Jumping on a charter boat and watching the whales frolic in Geographe Bay.
4. Snorkelling and diving the calm waters (and maybe the HMAS Swan wreck if you’re super keen!)
5. Family-friendly wineries and breweries – this town was practically built for kids!