New to Geocaching
Geocaching is the fastest growing outdoor activity on the planet!
But, why should I go Geocaching?
- - Geocaching is a worldwide treasure hunt using your smart phone or GPS, allowing you to play anytime, anywhere.
- - It's a great way to get outdoors and back into nature. Geocaching is a great way to see new sights and visit new places too!
- - It's also a fun way to exercise while incorporating your choice of physical activity. You can Geocache while enjoying a leisurely walk or undertaking a serious hike, riding your bike, swimming, kayaking or even abseiling!
- - Geocaching also allows you to meet like minded new friends whether in your own area or from further afield. Soon you'll have friends in every corner of the globe!
- - While Geocaching, you're able to learn about the area you are in and find the scenic spots that only the locals know about, even in your own neighbourhood!
- - It's an activity that can be enjoyed by all ages, young and old, singles or groups, but be warned, it can be highly addictive!
- - You can even share your Geocaching stories and photos online.
- - Ultimately, Geocaching is free outdoor fun for everyone!