International Geocaching Day 2022
International Geocaching Day 2022 will be held in Lower Chittering!
Friday 19 August to Sunday 21 August 2022
In your 'Will Attend' log, please indicate the actual number of people that will be attending, for planning and catering purposes
You can log your attendance here
This event has been proudly sponsored by the Shire of Chittering, which have provided a grant to fund this event and discounted rates for those camping on site.
IGD 2022 event pathtag has now sold out. Please check back for our next pathtag launch.
$10 per adult, kids under 12 are free!
This cost includes both nights, should you choose to arrive early, thanks to the Shire of Chittering for discounted rates.
Important Information for Campers and Caravaners
- Camp site bookings are only for those attending the Geocaching IGD event on Friday and Saturday night.
- Bookings are only permitted for Friday and Saturday night.
- Camping is permitted on the oval, next to the hall.
- All sites are unpowered.
- Public toilets are available at all hours. Additional toilets will be available when the hall is open.
- Tents are permitted to camp on the oval in all weather conditions.
- Campers and caravans may not be permitted on the oval in the event of forecasted inclement weather.
- If inclement weather is forecast, campers and caravans will be on the edge of the oval on the gravel.
How to book
To pay and reserve your spot in advance, visit our online store.
Friday 19th August 2022
- 1900hrs to 2100hrs International Geocaching Day 2022 Friday Night Celebration log your attendance here
Saturday 20th August 2022
- 0900 to 1000hrs CITO Cache IN Trash Out Event log your attendance here
- 1200 to 1330hrs Free Community BBQ Event log your attendance here
- 1700 to 1900hrs Free Community Dinner Sundowner Event log your attendance here
Hall Opening Hours
The hall will be open from 0700hrs till 2200hrs.
There is on one shower available when the hall is open.
Kitchen and BBQ Facilities
There is a bbq available on site and a kitchen available within the hall with access available from 0700hrs to 2200hrs.
Toilets are available 24/7 on the northern site boundary. Additional toilets are available during hall opening hours, inside the hall.
There is a playground at the event site.